Auckland, New Zealand – With the theme of “Lasallian women as change makers,” this international gathering will bring together more than 100 women from around the Institute to:
- Recognize the distinct role and identity of women in the mission, especially as catalysts of change.
- Raise awareness that women are critical to enabling the achievement of mission goals and are essential to the future sustainability of the mission.
- Empower Lasallian women to have a confident collective voice.
- Develop ongoing relationships that support association between women, and provide opportunities for mutual growth and support.
- Promote the Lasallian vocation as a desirable and accessible option for young women and girls.
From the Lasallian Region of North America (RELAN) nine women will be in attendance:
- Tina Bonacci – Counselor
- Alannah Boyle – Student
- Lauren Davenport – Teacher
- Maryann Donohue-Lynch – Mission and Ministry
- Lori Dressel – Administrator
- Jacquie Martin – Lasallian Volunteer
- Haley Rennison – Student
- Pamela Thompson – Director of Marketing
- Emily Vogel – Campus Ministry
- Mary Wilby – Professor
Many prayers for these women and all the Lasallian educators making their way to Auckland!