La Salle Academy Providence will host a District wide video contest
~ HIS WORK THROUGH YOUR LENS ~
Thank you for your interest our Founder’s Day Video Contest. This project is an exciting way for students in our Lasallian schools and agencies to explore the work of John Baptist De La Salle and examine how his vision guides and informs our various learning communities.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Any student or group of students currently enrolled in a Lasallian school or agency in DENA.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
- Create a short (1-5 minute) video depicting your interpretation of the vision/work of John Baptist De LaSalle at work in your school today.
WHERE DO YOU SUBMIT THE VIDEOS?
- Submissions can be sent to email@example.com via email, posted to YouTube (then send the link to the previous email), or submitted on a USB or DVD to:
Elissa Pensa Cerros
La Salle Academy
612 Academy Ave.
Providence, R.I. 02908.
WHEN ARE THE VIDEOS DUE?
- Videos must be submitted by April 1, 2011.
WHY SHOULD YOU DO THIS?
- This contest was conceived to prompt the young people in our care to further explore both the history of our Founder and his vision as it is put into practice in our schools and agencies today. The winning submission will be posted on the DENA website for Founder’s Day and will also be screened publically as part of the RILAG year-end gathering in May.