St. Francis Industrial School
The Bulletin of the Saint La Salle Auxiliary (Ammendale, MD) 75 years ago published an article about St. Francis (Eddington, PA). The Christian Brothers of the Baltimore District conducted this school for at-risk boys from 1888 until 1974. Since 1974, one of the modern buildings on the property has served as the home of De La Salle Vocational, a component of the St. Gabriel’s System. The U.S. Postal Service has modified the location’s name from Eddington to Bensalem.
Leave A Comment