This is one of the nine structures of the rejuvenated Lincoln Hall, dedicated on October 12, 1939. The Christian Brothers began conducting the New York Catholic Protectory in the Bronx in the 1860s, but widened its outreach with a branch (Lincoln Agricultural School in Westchester County) in 1907. In the late 1930s, the archdiocese improved the latter property by constructing six dormitory cottages for the boys, a Brothers’ residence, and vocational training buildings, and by remodeling the original building.

Source: The St. La Salle Auxiliary Bulletin (Barrytown, NY), December 1939, pp. 26-29 and 32.