January 13 1937
With the relocation of the Generalate (headquarters) of the Institute from Lembecq-les-Hal (Belgium) to Rome accomplished, it was time to remove the relics of De La Salle, which had been venerated at the previous Institute headquarters, to Rome. These relics began their 2-week ceremonial journey on this date.
Bulletin des Ecoles Chretiennes, Vol. 25, April 1937, p. 107.