The Novices and one postulant of the Baltimore District, with Brothers Alician and Victor, moved from Baltimore to the first (temporary) structure at Ammendale (MD). The novitiate remained on this property for nearly a century–until 1969.
[Brother Clementius, ed.], The History of the District of Baltimore, Brothers of the Christian Schools (Privately published at Ammendale, MD, 1948), p. 42..
Leave A Comment