The Guardian of the Holy Family
The District of Eastern North America (DENA) presents the 13th annual Christmas Card Contest.
As the Church’s Year of Saint Joseph comes to a close, as does our Lasallian celebration of the patron Saint of our Brothers’ Institute, we invite our student artists to reflect on this humble member of the Holy Family. In what is surely a time of great trepidation, elation, and celebration of his son, let us focus on the protector of Jesus, the father to the father of us all: The Guardian of the Holy Family.
- Open to middle school students in 7th and 8th grades, as well as all high school students in grades 9-12.
- The card will be sent to the Brothers and their communities, schools & ministries, DENA leaders, and other Lasallians throughout the District.
Art due: Friday, November 5, 2021
Email your final digital entry to email@example.com
- Artwork considered for the cover of the Christmas card should match the spirit of this year’s theme. We invite you to consider all of the texts above to serve as inspiration for your creativity.
- The artwork should fit the final dimensions of 5″ x 7″ (horizontal or vertical)
- Student entries should be submitted electronically as print-ready, high-resolution images (300dpi at actual size)
- Please include the students name, age, grade, school, and art teacher name with the entry
The contest winner’s artwork will be posted on the DENA website during the month of December, along with a headshot photo and short biography. Please contact DENA Communications Director Mr. Philip De Rita with any questions or concerns. Thanks in advance for encouraging your students to participate, as well as encouraging their artistic abilities!