Lasallian Animators Workshop
March 18-20, 2018
Registration Deadline: March 2, 2018
Sheraton Eatontown Hotel
6 Industrial Way E
Eatontown, NJ 07724
The 7th annual gathering will begin on Sunday, March 18 at 7:00 pm and conclude Tuesday, March 20 at noon. Hosted by the Office for Mission and Ministry and the Office of the Auxiliary Visitor for Community Life and Formation — no fee required for lodging and program. Lodging and conference will be at the Sheraton, Eatontown, NJ.
The 2018 Conference will include the following topics:
- The new DENA Strategic Plan: Implications for Mission
- De La Salle: One Heart, One Commitment, One Life
- The Year of Lasallian Vocations marks the 300th anniversary of Saint John Baptist de La Salle’s entry into eternal life and celebrates the impact of the mission he started.
- The 10th Anniversary Celebration of DENA (September 2019)
- The Lasallian Heritage Curriculum
- Catholic Relief Services and Social Justice Resources
- Catholic Identity Courses and Curriculum
- Lunch with the Association for the Lasallian Mission Council
Schedule and more will be posted early March once registration is closed.
“The decisive innovation of the Founder is that education is conducted in a community.”
– Brother Robert Schieler, Superior General
“To provide an annual opportunity for Lasallian Animators to gather.”
-DENA Action Plan for Mission: Directional Statement 5b