There exists within the structure of Mission and Ministry in the District of Eastern North America four Lasallian Associations that function to promote the Lasallian Mission within similar educational ministries.
These Lasallian Associations are: Higher Education, Secondary Schools, Youth and Family Services, and Elementary / Middle Schools (Miguel Model).
The focus of each of the Associations includes but is not to be limited to:
- Lasallian formation
- Professional conferences and staff development
- Training of new teachers, youth and family services workers, and staff
- Resource and personnel sharing
- Mission quality and effectiveness evaluation
- Fidelity to the Lasallian Charism
- Public relations and fund raising
- Response to international/regional requirements and structures
- Advocacy and public policy support networks and activities