Young Lasallian Professionals Invited
Preparing young professionals to become the next generation of forever Lasallians.
3 WAYS OF ACCOMPANIMENT
of our under 40s
Sustain Lasallian association through social and professional gatherings.
Share and discuss educational, spiritual, and service & social justice resources.
Connect with programs and events to ensure the strength, clarity, & vitality of the Lasallian educational mission.
Offer opportunities for spiritual formation to empower your role in carrying out the Lasallian mission.
Receive and share information and experiences regarding the richness of the Lasallian legacy.
Share significant stories about your life’s journey.
[button color=”#fff” background=”#265A8A” size=”large” target=”” src=”mailto:email@example.com”]Join Me Today![/fusion_button]
Whether you are just getting started as a Young Lasallian Professional or have been engaged in the Lasallian mission for some time, please contact me today and I will accompany you through your personal vocation journey.
Br. Brian Henderson
Accompaniment of Young Lasallian Professionals
- Philadelphia native and alum of West Catholic High School, Philadelphia, PA
- Brother of the Christian Schools for over 30 years
- Ministry experience includes 24 combined years of leadership at St. Francis High School in Baltimore, MD, and at St. Gabriel’s Hall, Audubon, PA
- Featured presenter and accompanier of Lasallian Volunteers for over 20 years
- Longtime board trustee at La Salle University
- Honored in 2014 with Brother John Johnston Faith Award (Lasallian Volunteers FSC Awards)