Join other young men from New York City, Philadelphia, and New Jersey to explore your vocation. Includes a presentation by John Donahue-Grossman, small group discussions, questions & answers session, plus dinner & prayer.
Br. Francis Eells, FSC is visiting ministries around the District of Eastern North America, and hosting Discovery Days and Come & See Events. Look below to see when Brother will be in your neighborhood!
- 12 Warren, MI De La Salle Collegiate High
- 19 Washington, DC St. John’s College High
- 21 Towson, MD Calvert Hall College High
- 26 Wyndmoor, PA La Salle College High
- 27 Philadelphia, PA West Catholic Preparatory High
- 28 Philadelphia, PA La Salle University
- 2 Syracuse, NY Christian Brothers Academy
- 4 Buffalo, NY St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute
- 6 Albany, NY Christian Brothers Academy
- 18 Brooklyn, NY Bishop Loughlin Memorial High
- 19 Bronx, NY St. Raymond High
- 21 Bronx, NY Manhattan College
- 23 New York, NY La Salle Academy
- 25 Lincroft, NJ Christian Brothers Academy
- 30 Pittsburgh, PA Central Catholic High
- 13 Providence, RI La Salle Academy
- 15 Pawtucket, RI St. Raphael Academy
- 21 Toronto, Ontario De La Salle College “Oaklands”
- 27 Staten Island, NY St. Peter’s Boys High
- 11 Boca Raton, FL St. John Paul II Academy
Come & See Retreats
Contact Br. Francis for Contact Talk opportunities,
Considering the Brothers?
As you make your way through the sea of vocational possibilities, remember the Brothers—whose worldwide mission is stronger today than at any time in our 300+ year history.
Just as it was during the late 17th century, the Brothers continue to dedicate their entire lives to the ministry of teaching, to the students entrusted to their care, to each other, and (through all of these) to God.
For the Brothers, the ministry of education is the work of Jesus with the young people of today. Daily meditation, community prayer, liturgy and the life-giving support of religious community enable the Brothers to infuse the world of education and the young with the Gospel.
The Brother is a member of a community of men who are committed to live and work together for the educational service of the young and the poor. The Brother is a man who has answered God’s call to give himself completely to Jesus Christ through the mission of education, especially to the poor and needy.
Consider the Brothers Today
- Brothers in Initial Formation Gathering Renew Vows and Promises
- Brother Joseph is Honorary Patron of Bethlehem University
- The Brothers’ Intercapitular Assembly in Rome
- Vocation Summit Helps Young Men Explore Their Call
- San Francisco New Orleans Brother Named Delegate to Rome Pre-Synod Gathering
- Brothers of the Christian Schools Hold Dual Vocation
- Meet the Brothers – Bud Knight, FSC